You rely on your gas or oil furnace to keep your home comfortable and safe when temperatures drop. However, without regular maintenance, your heater may fail to operate efficiently or even break down entirely, leaving you in the cold.
At Tanous Heating and Cooling, we offer professional heater maintenance services to ensure your heating system remains reliable throughout the year.
Regular heater maintenance offers several benefits, including:
- Equipment Protection and Extended Lifespan - Routine maintenance can extend the lifespan of your heating equipment. Our team of HVAC experts can perform regular maintenance to help ensure that your heater lasts as long as possible, so you won't have to worry about costly replacements.
- Energy Savings and Improved Efficiency - Regular maintenance ensures that your heating system is operating at peak efficiency, lowering your monthly operating costs and saving you money on energy bills.
- Cost Savings on Repairs - Early detection of minor issues during maintenance appointments can help you avoid costly repairs in the future. Our Comfort Club program can help you save even more by providing discounts on certain repairs and products to ensure you're covered.
- Improved Air Quality - Maintenance services ensure that the filter is replaced and the system is cleaned out, leaving your indoor air quality better than we found. Improved air quality promotes a healthy living environment for you and your family.
- Overall Comfort, Safety, and Peace of Mind - Regular maintenance ensures that your home's heating system remains in good condition, providing overall comfort, safety, and peace of mind, no matter how low temperatures drop.
Generally, a furnace should be serviced at least once a year to ensure optimal performance. This is important for maintaining your furnace's efficiency, as well as for your safety. An annual furnace service should include checking the thermostat and controls, cleaning the furnace and chimney, inspecting the heat exchanger, and monitoring combustion safety. It is also recommended that you change your air filter regularly to help maintain the good air quality in your home.
The ideal time for furnace maintenance service is before you run your system daily when the temperatures drop in New Jersey. The best time for a furnace tune-up is usually during the end of summer and the beginning of fall. By getting a furnace tune-up before winter sets in, you can ensure your system is ready to support your comfort needs during the cold season!
As a homeowner, you rely on your furnace to keep your home comfortable and warm during the colder months. However, like any other appliance in your home, your furnace can break down and require repairs. But how do you know when your furnace needs maintenance? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Strange Noises: If your furnace makes unusual noises such as grinding, squeaking, or banging, it could be a sign that something is not working correctly. These sounds could result from a loose or broken component within the furnace.
- Uneven Heating: If you notice some rooms in your home are colder than others, it could indicate that your furnace needs to be heating your home evenly. A clogged air filter or a faulty thermostat could cause this problem.
- Constant Running or Frequent Cycling: If your furnace runs constantly or cycles on and off frequently, it could be a sign of a problem with the system. A faulty thermostat, a clogged air filter, or a malfunctioning blower motor could cause this issue.
- High Energy Bills: If your energy bills have increased dramatically without any explanation, it could be a sign that your furnace is not running efficiently. A clogged air filter, leaky ductwork, or a malfunctioning thermostat could cause an inefficient furnace.
Regular furnace maintenance is crucial to keeping your heating system running efficiently and safely. At Tanous Heating and Cooling, we offer comprehensive furnace maintenance services to keep your furnace functioning at its best. Here's a list of tasks we perform during maintenance:
- Test Capacitors: We test the capacitors to ensure the reliable operation of the furnace.
- Test Crankcase Heaters: We inspect and test the crankcase heaters, which prevent refrigerant migration and ensure optimal compressor operation.
- Inspect and Test Controls for Safety: Our technicians inspect and test all controls to ensure your furnace operates safely.
- Adjust Fan Speed: We adjust the fan speed to prevent wasted energy and optimize airflow.
- Clean Ignition Assembly: Our technicians clean and inspect the ignition assembly to ensure reliable operation.
- Clean and Inspect the Furnace Heat Section: We clean and inspect the furnace heat section to improve heat transfer efficiency.
- Verify Flue Draft: Our team verifies the flue draft to ensure proper ventilation.
- Inspect the Flue Pipe: We inspect the flue pipe to ensure there is no corrosion, which can lead to leaks.
- Calibrate Thermostat: We calibrate the thermostat to ensure accurate control of the furnace.
- Tighten Electrical Connections: Our technicians tighten all electrical connections to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Lubricate All Moving Parts: We lubricate all moving parts to restore heat transfer efficiency and improve overall furnace performance.
- Inspect Burner Assembly: We inspect the burner assembly for proper combustion and tune the burners for more efficient operation.
- Check for Carbon Monoxide: We check your furnace for any Carbon monoxide leaks to ensure safety.
Furnace maintenance is one of the most affordable heating services you can get from a professional HVAC company. While the exact cost can depend on your type of furnace, you can get the best deal on furnace maintenance when you sign up for a maintenance plan.
At Tanous Heating and Cooling, we offer money-saving maintenance plans that make it as affordable and convenient as possible for homeowners in New Jersey to get the regular tune-ups and services they need. We also regularly run special promotions to allow our customers to save whenever possible.
While the cost of furnace maintenance may vary, it's important to remember that the cost of neglecting regular maintenance can be much higher. By having your furnace serviced regularly, you can prevent costly breakdowns, extend the lifespan of your heating system, and improve indoor air quality.
Regular furnace maintenance is key to running your heating system efficiently and safely. At Tanous Heating and Cooling, we offer comprehensive furnace maintenance services to help you maintain your heating system and ensure comfort.
Here's how you can schedule a furnace maintenance service with us:
- Contact Us: Give us a call or contact us through our website to schedule a furnace maintenance service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you schedule a convenient appointment.
- Schedule Service at Your Convenience: We'll work with you to schedule a furnace maintenance service at a convenient time. We understand your time is valuable, so we'll arrive on time and fully prepared to complete the service as efficiently as possible.
- Comprehensive Maintenance Services: Our experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect and clean your furnace to ensure it's running safely and efficiently. We'll check the thermostat and controls, clean the furnace and chimney, inspect the heat exchanger, and monitor combustion safety. We'll also look for any signs of wear and tear and address any issues to prevent future breakdowns.
- Get Peace of Mind: Regular furnace maintenance can help you avoid costly breakdowns, extend the lifespan of your heating system, and improve indoor air quality. Our comprehensive furnace maintenance services assure you that your heating system is in top condition and ready to keep you comfortable throughout the cold winter months.
At Tanous Heating and Cooling, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch furnace maintenance services to homeowners in Hoboken, NJ.
Contact us today to schedule a furnace maintenance service with our experienced technicians. Don't wait until it's too late - ensure your furnace is in top condition before the cold weather hits!